Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Where my brain goes on Sept. 11. #neverforget jaker26.wordpress.com/2018/09/10/my-… 1 week ago
- Last Daddy Daughter Day before Kindergarten. #sophiegram #endofanera @ Billy Beez, Manassas, VA instagram.com/p/Bm08AqzBI5h0… 1 month ago
- What time is it? SHOWTIME! (@ The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts - @kencen in Washington, DC) swarmapp.com/c/6OrxfBJZBk6 1 month ago
- Landed. Almost done. (@ Philadelphia International Airport - @phlairport in Philadelphia, PA) swarmapp.com/c/kvl5EoeLhJK 2 months ago
- @SouthwestAir , you can't manage one stupid route? On flight #5387, Orlando to Philly. 1st, it gets delayed more th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago