Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Flight. #sophiegram #heatwave #swimlessons @ Oakwood Pool In Lake Ridge instagram.com/p/BWyRIiVhqz-f… 3 days ago
- Diving! #sophiegram #swimlessons @ Oakwood Pool In Lake Ridge instagram.com/p/BWqolpuhY4vI… 6 days ago
- Off the slide! #sophiegram #swimlessons @ Oakwood Pool In Lake Ridge instagram.com/p/BWqi1UFh5W4K… 6 days ago
- Matchbox - Potomac Mills on #Yelp: ONe of my favorite restaurants in Woodbridge and a great example of DC-area chai… yelp.com/biz/matchbox-p… 1 week ago
- Tobacco King on #Yelp: The gang at Tobacco King is among the best. I go for the vaping, and they're all knowledgeab… yelp.com/biz/tobacco-ki… 1 week ago