Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Home sweet home for the next two weeks. #tentlife #arrmytraining @… instagram.com/p/Bh50vLtBbPZ1… 3 days ago
- Confused in Korea. @ 인천공항 Incheon Airport instagram.com/p/Bh3kMiaBCF_b… 4 days ago
- I'm here. (@ Republic of @KoreaNtravel) swarmapp.com/c/l2ulIOjOw1b 4 days ago
- Both my grandfathers fought in the Korean War. Now I'm flying there for what appears to be a pretty eventful fortni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Daddy Daughter breakfast. "I'm stuffed. I cannot eat another bite!" (at @IHOP in Manassas, VA)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago