Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Hopefully the last stop. (at @Sheetz in Lexington, VA) swarmapp.com/c/kGMJaxTkaew 3 weeks ago
- Because. (@ Weigel's #61 - @weigelsstores in Dandridge, TN) swarmapp.com/c/j2HVeDWPOO8 3 weeks ago
- Obligatory stop when in the South. (@ Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits - @bojangles1977 in Dandridge, TN) swarmapp.com/c/lLUb1pWaTuf 3 weeks ago
- On the road again. (at @Shell_us in Lebanon, TN) swarmapp.com/c/lzOrgLAVEeA 3 weeks ago
- Christmas without end! (@ Dancing Lights Of Christmas in Lebanon, TN) swarmapp.com/c/2fKTwGMgKvw 3 weeks ago