Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- On our way to the beach! #sophiegram #rowdyrobbie @ Saint Thomas, US Virgin Islands instagram.com/p/BlYAlZxhYool… 17 hours ago
- Catamaran, snorkeling, kids elsewhere .. #vacation instagram.com/p/BlV85gTBoEFN… 1 day ago
- Parked in paradise. @ St. Maarten instagram.com/p/BlVlMLOhblf_… 1 day ago
- Made it to Saint Maarten. Near as I can tell, it looks like my stateroom. (@ Port Of St. Maarten in Philipsburg, St… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- One week away! #sophiegram #rowdyrobbie @ Disney Cruise Ship Fantasy instagram.com/p/BlOYtjeB2b39… 4 days ago