Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Cards Against Humanity Family Edition. Soph just laughed so hard, she said she's peed her pants and ran off. @ Lake… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Movie night. #sophiegram #rowdyrobbie #christmaschronicles2 @ Lake Ridge, Virginia instagram.com/p/CIJzcqXpwq9Q… 3 days ago
- Lights have been up for two weeks to increase cheer in a bad year, but I held back pics because a lot of folks are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Now they're running down rocks. #rowdyrobbie #sophiegram @ Occoquan Reservoir instagram.com/p/CH5l3LnpdAJa… 1 week ago
- More climbing. #rowdyrobbie @ Occoquan Reservoir instagram.com/p/CH5lQAHJwn0B… 1 week ago