Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Believe it or not, just too a nasty fall in the tub. #rowdierobbie @… instagram.com/p/Bbk4xg4hoIm0… 1 day ago
- Bubble bath. #rowdyrobbie instagram.com/p/BbIf6YphngFC… 1 week ago
- Predawn superheroing in the Boyer house. #rowdyrobbie @ Lake Ridge,… instagram.com/p/Bai8JbvBeJek… 3 weeks ago
- Soph insisted that Daddy bring her today. #love (@ Linda's Ballet Workshop in Woodbridge, VA) swarmapp.com/c/6z1kZ0Wzjnr 3 weeks ago
- Lunch with my little girl. #sophiegram #daddydaughterdate @ Bahama… instagram.com/p/BaWtT5EBTTql… 1 month ago