Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Guess who lost her first tooth! #sophiegram #pricycalcium @ Lake Ridge, Virginia instagram.com/p/Bp-kH0Tj6p1Y… 1 week ago
- RT @JasonIsbell: Lord I thought this said Kanye West and I was very much confused but congratulations twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago
- RT @SenGillibrand: The story of last night’s election? Women breaking barriers, women winning everywhere. The resistance is female, inters… 1 week ago
- RT @CobraCommander: Fools, moral victories don’t win the war! COBRA! 1 week ago
- RT @jaketapper: The Atlantic: “If the (GA) governor’s race had taken place in another country, the State Department would have questioned i… 1 week ago