Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Dear @USAA, you lost another one to @GEICO. Saved me about $300 per policy. You really kinda suck. Signed, a 17-yea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @USAA kinda sucks. jaker26.wordpress.com/2019/06/27/an-… 2 weeks ago
- An Open Letter to USAA jaker26.wordpress.com/2019/06/27/an-… 2 weeks ago
- Kindergarten graduate helping her little brother learn. I love that they choose this while I'm cleaning up.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Waiting for Sissie's graduation. #rowdyrobbie @ Baldwin Elementary School instagram.com/p/ByatuGHpKM3t… 1 month ago