Hi, I’m Jake. Here are some descriptors that apply to me: writer, photographer, Soldier, husband, son, brother, sergeant first class, geek, father-to-be, runner, reader, Hawkeye fan, lover of LOST, fan of Elmore Leonard, Sports Illustrated subscriber. I like a lot of things and want to start writing about them again. I used to blog a lot, but now I do all my writing for the Department of Defense, either at my day job with the Defense Logistics Agency, where I edit Loglines, or when I moonlight as a sergeant first class with the Army Reserve’s 200th Military Police Command. I hope you like what I’m trying to crank out here! You can follow me at Twitter through my handle @jakeboyer.
- Happy birthday! #sophiegram @ Centreville, Virginia instagram.com/p/BZZVqa2BFxf7… 14 hours ago
- Beat the Dodgers. Just to get used to it (@ Nationals Park - @mlb for @Dodgers vs @Nationals in Washington, DC) swarmapp.com/c/65S1H0zPiBI 6 days ago
- Parking. Baseball. (@ Fort Lesley J. McNair in Washington, DC) swarmapp.com/c/2AeoyC73pjo 6 days ago
- Swinging and spinning and new friends. #sophiegram @ Fantasyland instagram.com/p/BZHm97MhWDvb… 1 week ago
- Spinning. #sophiegram @ Fantasyland instagram.com/p/BZHcY0iBpgZ6… 1 week ago